Carbonized fiber packing braided from shrink-proof synthetic fiber impregnated with PTFE, Silicone-oil-free. Oxidized fiber has high strength and good thermal conductivity, PTFE makes the packing have excellent self-lubrication.
Item No. : KAXITE-P501
* Without cooling it can be used with hot water up to 160 deg.C, with cooling up to 207 deg.C.
* Does not damage shafts and has long life
* Excellent self-lubrication
* Be used in weak acids and alkalis or media containing few grains of solid particles
* Mainly used for centrifugal pumps, plunger pumps, mixers and valves.
|Material||100% carbon fiber yarns and PTFE and graphite|
|Temperature Range||-50 up to +280 oC atmosphere;|
|Shaft Speed||25 m/s in fans|