Carbonized fiber packing with PTFE dispersion containing graphite particles. PTFE and Graphite makes the packing have excellent self lubrication.
KAXITE-P502IG -- Carbonized Fiber Packing Reinforced with Nickel Wire
Reinforced with inconel wire to provides increase mechanical strength, usually for static.
Item No. : KAXITE-P502
* Particularly idea for hot water, condensate and main coolant pumps.
* Excellent self lubrication
* Can be used instead of Asbestos fiber packing
* Used in weak acids and alkalis or media containing few grains of solid particles
* Both dynamic and static
* Main used for centrifugal pumps, plunger pumps, mixers and valves.
|Material||100% carbon fiber yarns and PTFE and graphite|
|Temperature Range||-50 up to +280 oC atmosphere;|
|Shaft Speed||20 m/s in fans|