Carbon fiber packing braided from strong carbon continuous yarns after softening, impregnated with proprietary lubricants and graphite particles, with fill voids, act as a break-in lubricant, and block leakage.
KAXITE-P500I -- Carbon Fiber Packing Reinforced with Inconel Wire
Reinforced with inconel wire to provides increase mechanical strength, usually for static.
Item No. : KAXITE-P500
* High pressure and high temperature application
* Perfect seal for dry-running equipments like ventilators and fans
* Seats quickly, break-in without extensive adjustments.
* Used for stuffing boxes of pumps or valves
* Be used as anti-extrusion ring
* Handle water, steam, acids and alkalis for power stations, boiler plants, etc.
|Material||100% Expanded Graphite ( Metal mesh)|
|Temperature Range||-50 up to +650 oC atmosphere;|
|Shaft Speed||20 m/s in fans|